Safety Comes First at Power Plant Services
Committed to Safety
The safety of our people and customers is our greatest priority at Power Plant Services
Safety is a fundamental value for our company, given that we work with some of the most complex machinery in the world. PPS considers accident prevention to be of prime importance and it is engrained into our training, procedures and daily operations.
Our goal and commitment at Power Plant Services is to satisfy the requirements and expectations of our customers, conduct our work in an environmentally responsible manner, and provide safe working conditions for our employees and our subcontractors. Satisfaction of our customers and performing our work in an environmentally and safe manner are the fundamental goals established in Power Plant Services.
Keeping our goal statement in mind, our accident prevention involves ensuring the safety and well-being of our employees, subcontractors, customers, and visitors. Our financial performance is dependent on our ability to maintain an exceptional safety track record—and it shows in the way we conduct business.
Power Plant Services has made it a fundamental value to provide a safe working environment for our employees and subcontractors by:
- Providing employees with neat, clean, safe and healthful working conditions
- Maintaining all equipment, tools, and machines in exceptional condition
- Complying with federal, state, and local laws regarding occupational health and safety
- Enforcing a stern customer policy regarding safety
We Take Safety Seriously
Power Plant Services has attained the prestigious Blue Ribbon Certification as an ISNET RAVS Plus Participant, placing us in the top 2% of more than 74,000 companies that have achieved this certification.
PPS Safety Program Overview
- We strive to maintain EMR rates under 1
- In-house Safety, Health, and Environmental Affairs Professional
- In-house Safety Training and On-boarding
- OSHA Training
- On-the-job training and cross-training provided for employee safety
- Work Stop Authority is promoted by all team members company-wide
- Near misses and Safety incidents are shared company-wide for educational purpose
Power Plant Services’ Headquarters:
3131 W Soffel Ave,
Melrose Park, IL 60160
Phone: (708) 345-8600