Parts: Blades & Buckets
Blades & Buckets
Power Plant Services is a turnkey provider of Blade replacements and installation, as well as complete Rotor repairs
At PPS we utilize state of art equipment, experienced technicians and qualified Engineers to perform reverse engineering, evaluation, and manufacturing of wide range of blades/buckets to meet OEM design standards. We utilize all available resources to design, optimize and manufacture a variety of root forms and air foil designs within Power Generation industry. PPS raw material inventory holds standard HP, IP & LP section blade materials in stock at larger volumes for quick turnarounds. In addition, we custom fit each row of blade to mitigate any grit blasting material removal.
Our blade replacement and installation services offer you exceptional quality driven by these benefits and features:
- Extensive design knowledge and over 30 years of experience in manufacturing of blades/ buckets for multiple OEM’S.
- Latest state of art 3D GOM blue light scanner to capture air foil data.
- Modern CNC 5 axis/4 axis machines to manufacture blades/buckets with precision and tight tolerances.
- Large volume of blade material inventory to address scheduled or forced outages with shorter lead times.
- Experienced blade technicians for blading, de-blading , brazing and tie wire installation.
- In-house shot peening, Solid Particle Erosion (SPE) coatings to minimize erosion in service.
- Stellite erosion shield manufacturing and brazing for LP section blades to reduce water droplet erosion.
- In-house / On site Low speed balancing or rotor after blade installation.
Contact PPS today at (708) 345-8600 or send us a message to explore your immediate or upcoming project needs.
Power Plant Services’ Headquarters:
3131 W Soffel Ave,
Melrose Park, IL 60160
Phone: (708) 345-8600